jom join ni..untuk duit percuma

klik untuk menambahkan sumber wang anda

Signup Today in BuxDollar

Monday, April 26, 2010

what u will do for a love?

em i guess many of us have their own love story right..
same as me, which have a love story which still fresh in my mind till today..
its all happen when i was in Malacca Matriculation College.

its around 7 am in the morning, when i'am just having my breakfast at cafe..
like usual, i prefer to eat fried rice during Saturday morning before going for basketball with my mate..
suddenly i received a message from my friend which known as Comel...

khairil...Atiqah eksiden malam tdi...dia kt wad 4 hospital melaka..aku baru tau tdi..

ermm...by the moment i reading that message, i became clueless...
because for the whole night i've been wandering why she didn't text me or reach me a call last night...
the last thing she do is called me to inform that she is on her way back homE......

without delaying my time, i went to my room and get myself ready to the hospital...
the cafe owner offered me for a ride because he also on his way to the town center...

there's a lot of thing came through to my mind during that time...
it is something i can't express by the words...
as i arrived at the hospital lobby i, i went straight to her wards and.....

'Gossip Girl' 3.12 Preview: Major Accident

OH MY GOD...
she's been totally injured..
she lost all her tooth....a lot of scars on her face...
her hand was broken.... her mum came to me and bring me to her side...
she just woke up when i sit by her side...
i only could crying during that time....
i can see a tears dropping from her eyes...
the one i love so much after my family is now laying down on the bed...
which in the worse condition i ever seen..

even in that situation, she still keep on smiling..
that is the smile which capture my heart...i can feel the sincere of her smile...

TO MAKE IT WORSE...
the doctor suddenly came and calling for her mum..
suddenly i heard her mum crying...

i approached to her mum, and asked why...
she couldn't answer it... the doctor told me..
TIQAH ALSO BEEN DIAGNOSED HAVING LEUKEMIA...

oh my god....
i feel like the sky is falling down on me..
i feel like i'm losing my stance and ground during that time....
i am not ready to lose her during that moment...

with all the guts i have i try to calm down her mum..
and call her dad to tell about the current situation....

after 6 MONTHS undergo the treatment and suffered..
i have lost her forever..
the news of her death i received during my ATMA interviewed...

until now i still remember her as the one who teach me what love is all about...
i still remember her words till today
" a wise guy never let his pride take him down in the future"

and this entry i dedicated to her.....

p/s : another ordinary story from ordinary human

-xoxo-
i noe u luv me

No comments:

Post a Comment